Below are the steps necessary to complete the application process to our Middle School.
1. Attend the Middle School Preview on November 10.
There is nothing we enjoy more than sharing our campus and classrooms with prospective families! Please plan to attend our a Middle School Preview to learn more. If you miss a preview, please contact us to schedule a personalized tour.
2. Submit Your Online Application by Friday, February 2.
Our online application can be found here
- The application includes a non-refundable $80 application fee.
- The Official School Transcript Request is included in the online application and goes automatically to your child’s school. We require last year’s and this school year’s transcript (to date).
- The Teacher Recommendation Request is included in the online application and requires the child’s current teacher’s email address.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS are required to provide the following additional documentation:
Official TOEFL Jr. Score Report
I-20 Documentation: official bank statement & copy of passport
3. Schedule a Class Visit Day & Family Interview.
Prior to attending Ticket to Thrive, a candidate will spend a day at school paired with a student guide. The visit day includes the family interview. We serve a snack and a complimentary lunch, but your child is welcome to bring food from home if he/she prefers. Please call Joy Phelps to schedule the visit day and family interview.
4. Attend Ticket to Thrive to Complete Admission Testing.
Our annual Ticket to Thrive event is the formal conclusion of the Middle School admission process. The event includes exploration of our campus, a design challenge, engagement with educational technology, and interaction with current and prospective students. As part of Ticket to Thrive, prospective students respond to a writing prompt and complete math and reading assessments, all required elements of the application process. Parents of prospective students also have a chance to meet the faculty and current parents, and get to know more about our campus and school culture. Having submitted a complete application and spent a day on campus, participation in Ticket to Thrive ensures an early decision for the 2018-2019 school year. In order to secure your spot at this event, please contact Joy Phelps at 253.284.8602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.