Below are the steps necessary to completing the application process to Grades 1-5.
1. Lower School Preview or Fall Visit Day
There is nothing we enjoy more than sharing our campus and classrooms with prospective families! Please register for a Lower School Preview or Fall Visit Day listed on this page to learn more about what Annie Wright can offer your child.
2. Complete the online Application
Our online application can be found here
- The application includes a non-refundable $80 application fee.
- The Official School Transcript Request is included in the online application and goes automatically to your child’s school. We require last year’s and this school year’s transcript (to date).
- The Teacher Recommendation Request is included in the online application and requires the child’s current teacher’s email address.
3. Admission Testing
Our Lower School Admissions Testing Day is February 3, 2018. Please contact Joy Phelps at email@example.com
or 253.284.8602 to include your child. Depending on the grade, testing can last up to an hour and half.
4. Official Class Visit Day
An important part of the admissions process is your child’s class visit. Whether a child has toured or visited prior to applying, applicants spend a day at school paired with a peer buddy. This allows applicants to get better acquainted with Annie Wright Schools and also for us to learn more about the applicants in order to determine if we can set the child up for success. We serve a complimentary snack and lunch, but applicants may bring food from home if they prefer. Call Joy Phelps at 253.284.8602 to schedule.