Annie Wright celebrates Middle Schoolers! Grades 6-8 faculty greatly enjoy helping tweens and teens navigate this period of self-discovery and wouldn't dream of teaching another age group. The Middle School offers rich, engaging programs that prepare students for success in high school and beyond. Annie Wright Middle School provides:
Annie Wright is proud to be an International Baccalaureate World School, fully authorized to deliver the Middle Years Programme, which aims to develop active learners and internationally minded young people who can empathize with others. The MYP provides a framework that supports students emerging sense of self and responsibility in their community.
- a place where being smart and engaged is not only accepted - it's cool
- a community that honors individual qualities
- small classes - teachers really know your child
- team sports beginning in 6th grade
- performance opportunities in theater, orchestra, rock band and more
- strong preparation and support in the transition to Upper School
We invite you to experience Annie Wright Middle School's warm community and learn about our International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme
We look forward to meeting you!